The college ambassador position is set up to be the voice of the student. This unique position will give you the opportunity to communicate and connect with your peers all over the world through writing.
This role will works hand in hand with our editorial manager and college ambassador lead to cultivate stories specifically for college students across the editorial channels of real life, cash, and hustle.
We pride ourselves on providing students with a platform to be themselves while assisting with developing the skills needed to catapult their post-college life. Upon graduation, our goal is to help each of our ambassador's transition into permanent positions with us and outside organizations.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a Life Currency Campus Contributor, you will represent a growing brand dedicated to assisting young professionals and college students with navigating their lives and careers in their 20s. Contributors will serve as leaders in student engagement on your respective campus. Applicants to the program should be:
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
This is an opportunity to publish your writing on a growing platform created specifically for you! Hone your skills as a journalist or blogger by producing content surrounding navigating life in your late teens and early 20s.
You will become a representative of The Life Currency community and gain published writing samples along the way.
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Contributors for thelifecurrency.com will be responsible for creating content and real life testimonials about navigating life in their 20s across topics on career, entrepreneurship, campus culture, money management, relationships, and more. The blogs and articles created should relate to college-aged women and the unique journey they face in building the foundation for their dream life.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Having your articles published to our growing readership gives you a competitive edge with employers and graduate programs. Published content displays your ability to understand and convey a message on an array of business topics.
- Every 6 months, contributors will receive a monetary stipend of $100 to invest in personal development activities or opportunities.
- Access to all digital materials (courses, webinars, coaching calls) available in 2017.
- Monthly group coaching calls focused on goal creating, advice and professional development.
- Opportunity to be considered for Standout Contributor which will grant an all expense paid trip to NYC for a media and city tour.
Campus Contributors will be responsible for the following:
- Submitting and writing four (4) articles a month for www.thelifecurrency.com about topics relevant to the college woman of color in business
- Attend news meetings (virtual or via telephone) during pre-scheduled dates surrounding breaking news and topics
- Serve as a liaison and brand ambassador for The Life Currency and the constituents of your particular campus